Sunday, March 3, 2013

Final documentation



My dad is currently signing some sort of legal document. There are people around to witness. I wasn't asked, of course, and I wonder what the document is about. My dad seems to be alert right at the moment, but shouldn't be for long. Beverly says that she would give him a week if he didn't eat, but he ate about a handful of pudding yesterday, so that will give him some strength to sign.
Currently, I'm told, he has no strength left in his legs and Beverly thinks it is due to a lack of eating because he sees no point in fighting. My mother keeps trying to get him to eat, but I, for one, will let him go to his rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am trying to keep the language of this blog such that a child may read it. Please comment with that in mind.