Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Work and Insanity

Right now I'm trying to learn a bit more about the testing cycles to run some new tests. I'm becoming rather exasperated by the lack of information. I ended up developing the three tests myself with hardly any worthwhile input. Worthwhile because much of the input I did get was either, "I don't know," without someone to refer the question to, or just plain wrong answers. Crazy.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to document this stuff. The tests themselves are now more or less documented, but the procedure for reporting is still unknown and unknowable. I feel that I'm given a nibble a day of a different, unknown substance which could be poisonous or nourishing.

The ugly thing is all the to-dos piling up on me. I'm blocked by a revoked certificate. I'm told to chat with the keeper of security. The chat window is sitting there, waiting, getting in my way, but needing to stay uncovered so I can tell if someone is answering. I ask questions, but they are unanswered. Sooner or later, the testing cycle will end and I'll be asked, "Why didn't you hold up your end?"

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am trying to keep the language of this blog such that a child may read it. Please comment with that in mind.